Hand Surgery, PC is a four physician practice specializing in problems of the hand, wrist, forearm, and elbow. Hand Surgery, PC is committed to providing our patients the best possible care. The practice also includes two physician assistants and an x-ray technician. In addition to the medical team there is a Practice Manager, surgical scheduling coordinator, billing specialist, reception coordinators, and office associates.
- We are a highly experienced group of orthopaedic specialists and medical professionals dedicated to the care of the hand, wrist, forearm and elbow.
- Our entire staff is committed to quality, comprehensive, compassionate care.
- We are extremely accommodating, family-oriented, and sympathetic.
- We believe in a holistic approach of "complete care" for our patients, and take into consideration all aspects of their medical profiles as we diagnose and treat a specific clinical problem.
- We provide care across the entire lifespan - from newborns to the elderly.
- We have extensive experience diagnosing and treating sports injuries across a range of amateur, scholastic, collegiate, and elite professional athletes.
- We are the "go-to" team to which professional sports figures, musicians, and other skilled professionals with career-threatening conditions are referred.
- We are a valuable and respected source for second opinions.
- We are nationally recognized othopaedic specialists who are recognized for our clinical expertise, teaching, and research.