Boston Hand to Shoulder previously known as Hand Surgery PC, is a four-physician practice specializing in problems of the hand, wrist, forearm, elbow, shoulder, and lower extremities. The practice also includes 4 Physician Assistants, 2 x-ray technicians and a Registered Nurse. In addition to the medical team, there is an Administrative Director, surgical scheduling coordinator, and both medical and practice assistants.
- We are a highly experienced group of orthopaedic specialists and medical professionals dedicated to the care of the hand, wrist, forearm and elbow.
- Our entire staff is committed to quality, comprehensive, compassionate care.
- We are extremely accommodating, family-oriented, and sympathetic.
- We believe in a holistic approach of "complete care" for our patients, and take into consideration all aspects of their medical profiles as we diagnose and treat a specific clinical problem.
- We provide care across the entire lifespan - from newborns to the elderly.
- We have extensive experience diagnosing and treating sports injuries across a range of amateur, scholastic, collegiate, and elite professional athletes.
- We are the "go-to" team to which professional sports figures, musicians, and other skilled professionals with career-threatening conditions are referred.
- We are a valuable and respected source for second opinions.
- We are nationally recognized othopaedic specialists who are recognized for our clinical expertise, teaching, and research.